Hello! Please welcome Hilary Weisman Graham, author of Reunited, here with us today for a Top 10 post of “Top 10 things you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island!”
Top 10 things you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island
- My husband & my son
- I know I put two items in #1, but I can’t rank one in front of the other
- My laptop (so I could write)
- The collected works of William Shakespeare (I’d have time to read the plays I’ve missed, and time to reread my favs)
- My iPod (I need my music)
- My Uggs, so my feet would stay warm
- A really great dark roast coffee with the ability to magically refill itself
- A soft serve ice cream machine (vanilla only)
- My allergy medicine (for obvious reasons)
Great top 10 picks, Hilary!
1 Concert. 2,000 Miles. 3 Ex-Best Friends.
Alice, Summer, and Tiernan are ex-best friends. Back in middle school, the three girls were inseparable. They were also the number one fans of the rock band Level3. But when the band broke up, so did their friendship. Summer ran with the popular crowd, Tiernan was a rebellious wild-child, and Alice spent high school with her nose buried in books. Now, just as the girls are about to graduate, Level3 announces a one-time-only reunion show. Even though the concert’s 2000 miles away, Alice buys three tickets on impulse. And as it turns out, Summer and Tiernan have their own reasons for wanting to get out of town. But on the long drive cross-country, the girls hit more than a few bumps in the road. Will their friendship get an encore or is the show really over?